Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Bitz

Well -- TONS of stuff on the go!!

We are beginning a new venture after today. Well, at least DH is! But I'm behind him 100%! On Monday, he starts working as a partner in a concrete business. Check out the website (still under construction) at www.abercon.net.

I just uploaded my May kit layouts for Just Cre8 -- check it out here: Gallery

We're selling our truck! Bye bye Christine. :( I'll have to take pics and scrap her before she's gone.

Soccer starts next week -- so does yardwork, spring cleaning, and DH's new job. Oy!!

I hope your week is wonderful, full of blessings, laughter and good times. Scrapbooking too, if you are so inclined!

And -- if you get a chance -- send your child's teacher a "thank you" just to show them you care. Sometimes we never think about how thankful we are for the teachers in our lives until they are gone.

((hugs))

No comments: