I was tagged by April and Sheryl -- so here goes!
(And if you haven't entered my blog contest ... check it out here!)
1). Link the person that tagged you.
2).Mention the rules on your own blog.
3). List 6 unspectacular things about you.
4).Taggify 6 other bloggers.
So here is my "Un-Spectacular" list:
1. I love the colours brown and pink together. For some very strange reason, I have always been drawn to this colour combination. I don't know why, but it's just one of the things about myself that even I don't understand!
2. I love sparkly shoes. Now, you wouldn't guess this most of the time because I am a jeans-and-sweatshirt-ponytail-comfy-looking kind of person. However, there is nothing in the world that makes me feel more glamorous than a beautiful, blingy pair of high heeled shoes.
3. I have a clone. Yep, I do. My daughter is exactly like me, and even though it drives me crazy most days, I am secretly proud that my genes were dominant enough to produce this precious child who I can connect with and understand so well.
4. I live, eat and breathe scrapbooking. Go figure! 'Nuff said.
5. I am scared of what is under my sink. It's a long story. Maybe another day.
6. I think it is beautiful when I see a very very old married couple holding hands and smiling at each other. That is what I want to be like when I grow up. :)
OK -- so let's "taggify"! I'm trying NOT to tag people that have already been tagged, so tag to Sue, Lori, Isa, Dawn, Leica, and Melissa!