Monday, November 17, 2008

Another Monday

My email inbox surprised me this morning with this little tidbit, a new product from Zutter. Coveralls look like craft-coloured covers with pockets inside. They come with little plastic sleeves that you bind to your project, and the sleeves fit inside the cover's pockets so that your Bind-It-All projects can now have a covered spine. How cool is that! I'd like to try some of these -- I have a feeling they'll be a hot little item!Our Just Cre8 reveal for the December 2008 kit was on Saturday! The Cre8ive Crew designs were just awesome -- and Sue is now using a different way to display the kit on the home page, so you can see the kit in much more detail! Here are a couple of my designs from December's reveal:


There are some amazing designs in the gallery -- I am just so inspired by these ladies!

That's it, that's all for Monday. I fell off the FLYlady wagon, so my house needs some major attention today. It always feels so good when my house is in order -- gotta go get it there!

Happy Monday!

No comments: