Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Inspired???

Mo & Jo have left the building.

You see, Mo & Jo bring me insight and creativity. They push me to take risks in my scrapping, like just cutting into that new piece of Basic Grey I've been saving for a special occasion. They get the journaling for a LO rolling around in my head, and form my words onto the paper.

I love my scrapping MoJo. It is exciting and absolutely uncontainable. Like a cartwheel in the middle of campus after 4th year final exams. And sometimes the tiniest little things will set them into motion. A great photograph or a fresh bottle of Glossy Accents. New chipboard. An ad on television. A conversation with a friend. Chocolate.

But when MoJo is gone, scrapping is the most difficult thing in the world. I could have a whole weekend to myself and not get a stitch done if MoJo isn't close by. Just ask my friends at Friday night LSS crop night. I could work on a LO for six hours and it just never looks quite right. I could have four free and clear hours to work in my scraproom, but I don't because I feel no direction. When MoJo is missing, scrapping doesn't have that fire or that spark that I love so much.

Today, I am looking for MoJo. MoJo will show up sometime today and I know it. Once I fold those three loads of laundry. And tidy my kitchen. Shower. Make some phone calls. Go get the mail. Then I will unpack from my class and start looking for that sneaky MoJo. Maybe it's under that pile of paper............paper............that new Fancy Pants paper right over there on my scraptable............hmmmmmmmmmm........

They're baaaack!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Ralna Nordstrom said...

My MoJo's been gone so long I'm not sure it's ever coming back!

MO?......Jo?..... where are you? I need you, come back soon.