Monday, July 9, 2007

Almost here!

What's almost here?? Lots of things!
Our trip to Comox/Seattle is just around the corner. I can hardly wait! I think I have to borrow my mom's extra memory cards to put photos on, because believe me, I cannot wait for the photo ops that I am going to have!

You know you are a scrapbooker when you pack your childrens' suitcases, taking into consideration colour combinations of their outfits combined with mountain, forest, and ocean scenery so that all will look fantastic when you go to scrap the layouts later! LOL

News from Just Cre8! The Just Cre8 August kit is fabulous! Lots of goodies to play with! I can't show you now, but I can tell you that there are hints to be seen at the Just Cre8 blog, {motiv8}. Check it out! It will be revealed on the 15th.
And if you register in the Just Cre8 forum, Tammy Nice created a digital kit just for forum members. And Just Cre8 has big things coming for fall...so keep your peepers open. :D
Here are some designs from the July kit to keep you inspired...enjoy!
A flower mini album by Kat...genius!!

Lori uses the kit to scrap her son:

And a layout of Melanie's sweet little girl:

And a great idea by Tam...I love how she cut the title to put the rub on between:
And this is the trip journal I made for Renee...

No comments: