Saturday, July 14, 2007

We are here!

Wow...Comox/Courtenay is beautiful. And guess what?

NO BUGS!!!

There aren't even screens on the windows and doors. Nothing like the monster, man-eating blood-sucking swarms we have at home. I was outside all day yesterday...without bug spray. And how many bites did I get?? None. Zero. Zilch. Nothing. This is way too cool.

Anyhoo...we are in Comox for a few days for the reunion. Lots of Lepages here right now! Meeting lots of people, doing lots of talking. It's all good. But I miss my mom. LOL I am such a suck.

Here are some pics I took over the last couple of days. TFL!
Russ and the kids at the Comox Marina yesterday morning...
Russ and Renee kayaking on Comox Lake...

The view from the clubhouse where the reunion is...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey guys, if you get a chance to drive to Snowqualmie Falls, it is worth the trip. It is just outside of Seattle. I don't know where abouts in Seattle you are staying, but if you have nothing to do and are looking for places to see and gorgeous photo ops and beautiful scenery, it is a must. There is no charge either. Just a hike and take water and your camera. At teh end of the hike is a beautiful waterfall.