Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Today's the Day!

It's up! The Just Cre8 May 2009 kit is revealed today in the gallery and in the store -- and it is a good one! Bright, springy colours and cheerful embellishments to match. It has variety from a dozen different manufacturers and it all coordinates for perfect layouts!


You can see the kit HERE and the Cre8ive Crew designs HERE.


Here are my designs from this kit so far:

I realized, after organizing my photos, that I'd never scrapped Curty's first birthday. So here he is in all his cake-smushing glory:


This is one of my favorite photos of my nephew, Nick. I love how this LO turned out -- it's so crisp, like a bright cartoon:


This month, the kit includes a 4x4 canvas. I made mine into a "happy list" magnet to put on my fridge.
I've posted closeups of these layouts in my gallery at Just Cre8, so if you want to see more head on over there.

I'd love to hear what you think! Leave me a comment!

Oh...and we are at 1000 posts, aren't we? Time for a giveaway! Leave me a comment telling me if you've ever ordered a kit and what you loved about it on this post and I have a Cosmo Cricket blackboard album to send to one lucky winner. I'll draw for the winner on Friday morning, so get your comments in!

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ordered my first Just Cre8 kit last month and I liked that there were enough things in it that I don't usually use that I was kind of pushed into abit more creativity with my layouts, otherwiseI would be wasting it!

Nathalie said...

I LOVE your pages!!! I have never ordered a Just Cre8 kit but I do love kits in general ~ being on two kit DTs fuels my passion ;)

audrey neal said...

great layouts -- and you have a really cute blog banner!

Suz said...

Awesome layouts. I love the colors.

I used to get Studio Calico & Scarlet Lime. I loved the unique embellishments & stamps in each kit

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

Love your layouts!

Lydia said...

Great Lo's I love the wave on them and the bright color combo really POPs

Anonymous said...

Absolutely loved the layout of your nephew, so simple but so great!!
The fridge magnet is very inspiring, good job!!
- Janet Buhler

Bamm-ela said...

I have not ordered a kit YET, but plan to at then end of the month and MAY even sign up for a subscription because from what I saw in person at the SASK SCRAPS event? These kits totally rock! Gorgeous materials in plentiful quantities. And I love that the DT has so many ideas posted on-line lest one suffer from Scrapper's Block. Great stuff!
Bammela

Mrs. Wizzle said...

Never ordered a kit but really like it when everything coordinates! When Laura at JSI does it for me, it makes it soooooo easy. Your layouts are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I haven't ordered a kit yet. Really liked the April one, but when I was checking last night it had sold out already. I might go for the May one though!