Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Reminiscing Layouts

I was going through a folder on my computer this morning, organizing my scanned and photographed layouts. I came across so many that I've forgotten to share with my online friends, so I thought I'd put up a few of my favorites here.

Enjoy, and thanks for looking!
PS...I am on a scrapping roll -- I created 4 LOs yesterday -- and I'll be sharing them with you shortly! (I just have to decide if they are submittable first!)








This last one is still one of my favorites...and is really special to me. It is about how learning Braille changed my perspective on life. Plus, it is my first pub ever -- it was published in CK in July 2005.

2 comments:

kristen said...

Wow, nice to see all the "new to blogger" layouts! My fave's are Shine and the last one...Gift of Touch! Very very nice. In Shine, love the photos! And the charm, so cute!

Virgo...like to see those journalled pages once and awhile...I have a few of those too, very similar layout actually with a full journalled side and small cube photos.

Like the simplicity of the Emotion page too...I have yet to do a full B&W page....photo and paper...actually I have yet to do any layouts period using just B&W paper...I like my colors!!!!

Julie Cortens said...

oh I just can't pick a favourite. I want to lift them all!! Just so beautiful, creative. Post more Amanda!! You truely do such beautiful work.