Tuesday, March 4, 2008

There's a party going on....

Well, it's been officially announced...

Just Cre8 is turning one, and we're having a big online party over there to celebrate! You'll find the announcement and some of the details here.

The Scrap & Celebr8 birthday bash begins on March 15, with the reveal of the April kit -- and another big secret that you won't want to miss. We'll be cropping with challenges, contests, celebrity chats, prizes and online classes until March 26. That's twelve days of scrapping inspiration!

I am excited to be teaching my first online class -- and it's free! You can find the supply list here...and I can almost guarantee that you've never scrapped with underwear before... ;)

And if you want to check out the kits at Just Cre8 (which are awesome, BTW!) you'll want to be there on the 15th for the reveal of the April kit. The March kit sold out in less than 3 days!!

I feel so fortunate to have been a part of this community for the last year. I began my term on the Cre8ive Crew in June 2007, and it's been a wonderful experience. I can't help but be inspired by all the talent there -- from both the design team and the members. We've just added five new members to the Cre8ive Crew and we are all working together to make Just Cre8 the place to be! So come check it out -- it is a gr8 place to be!

No comments: