Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Day RAK Winner

It's a happy day for somebody!




Me too -- "Mo" and "Jo" have been haunting me lately. My scrapping MoJo is back full force and even when I am not scrapping, when I don't have time for it, I am thinking about layouts, dreaming about layouts, planning layouts, and generally wishing I was making layouts. Figures!



Yesterday I created a layout that I just adore! It was inspired by a freebie rub-on I received at the Saskatchewan Scraps crop last weekend and the blog One Little Word....it is sitting on my scrap table right now waiting to be photographed. I'm just going to keep it only for me, just for a little while, before I share it. Tomorrow I'll post it for you, k?



So....somebody is getting a Basic Grey chocolate mini album from my comment giveaway that ended last night.



Just FYI, I made a list of commenters in order...



1. Melanie S.
2. Cheryl
3. Jennifer
4. ahiltz
5. pink
6. Pamela
7. Leigh
8. Shelley
9. Lynn
10. Janet
11. Melissa
12. Kate
13. Corinne
14. Jessi
15. Sarah
16. Paula
17. Julie
18. Savvy
19. Mrs. Wizzle
20. Jill



And the winner is...


Paula! Email me your snail mail addy at amandalepage (at) canada (dot) com and I will get your chipboard album off in the mail right away.

I've had tons of hits in the last few weeks, so I've decided to give away something every 1000 hits. Cool, hey? So keep checking back! TFL!

Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey amanda!!
just popping in to say hi!!!
can't wait to see what you did with your inspiration from OLW...you are linking right?? ;)

ahiltz said...

Congrats to Paula!