Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sweet Sweet Sweet Spring!

I just love Just Cre8 reveal days!

By the time Reveal day comes, I've had my kit for at least a few days and have been creating like mad. And then reveal day comes (it's the 15th of the month, BTW) and I upload and then I can relax and enjoy all the other designs the Crew has done.

It just amazes me that different people can be given the same box of supplies and they have completely different ideas on how to use them. But I guess that is the beauty of art and craft -- nothing is ever the same coming from two creative individuals. That is where inspiration comes from...don't you just love it?
Anyway! The April kit is up at Just Cre8 -- you can see it here -- and it is full of spring inspiration. There are papers from Fancy Pants, Bo Bunny, MME, Pink Paislee and there is chipboard, ribbons, brads, die cuts, rub ons, alphas, flowers, and of course Skribblz and the Just Cre8 stamps (which are lovely by the way!)

Here are some sneak peeks of a couple of designs I have done with this kit:


If you want to see the complete layouts (don'tcha? ;) ) then pop into the Just Cre8 April Design Gallery for some serious spring-flavoured inspiration. While you are there, leave some love for the Crew -- they did a fabulous job and love to hear your feedback!
Oh -- and only 4 more sleeps before Sue and Lori come to Sask! And then the day after they come, it is Saskatchewan Scraps in Saskatoon! How exciting is that??!!
Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your creations are beautiful!!!

so jelaous you get to meet sue and lori...

wish i was going to be there!!

have a fab sunday!

Jill Sarginson said...

I love your layouts Amanda - beautiful!