I don't know why, but I am in a fabulous mood right now. For no particular reason, I feel like smiling and dancing and singing -- which would look absolutely ridiculous to anyone who would glance in my livingroom window right now. LOL!
Here's my list of some of the things that are making me happy today:
1. The sun shining in my kitchen window
2. My MP3 player and iTunes
3. A quiet day to myself with DH at work and kids at school
4. Fuzzy Socks
6. Photo Freedom by Stacy Julian
7. My hubby's comfy sweatshirt
8. A vanilla-scented Airwick freshener
9. Lots of hits on my blog (Thanks, guys!)
10. A finished layout on my scrap table
11. My nest chair
12. Nickelback and Adam Lambert
13. I had a fabulous weekend
14. It's March, which means April is next.
15. Chocolate Shower Gel
I could keep going forever and ever...but that would be boring to you, I am sure!
So let's just give something away, k? The only thing that would make me even more UBER-happy today is seeing lots of comments on my blog...so on Monday I am going to use a random-number to pick someone to RAK. All you have to do is leave me a short list of what is making YOU uber-happy today. I have a lovely brown chipboard album with someone's name on it -- maybe it's yours!